BY ELLIE LEE (okay, so my mom helped me with they typing, since I can only recognize the letter “E”)
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
The only other girl named Elliett that I know of is from Scrubs, but I don’t think I’m necessarily named after her. I think my parents are just weird
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Last night when I had to go to bed…I never like that part of the day.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Actually, I do. So much that I did some “handwriting” on our couch…mom wasn’t too impressed.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Ham…but I try not to eat too much because the nitrates might give me cancer (that’s what my auntie Jen says).
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Do I have kids…3 girl babies and 1 boy baby. And a little sister on the way. I’m a busy mommy!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
If my name was Gideon, or Bubba, or Sissy Jo, or Jack…okay, everybody loves me!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT?
I haven’t quite learned sarcasm yet, but I’m finding that I think I’m funny when I just say words like “poop” or things like that out of the blue.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
(with eyebrows scrunched up) what are tonsils? Is that what we put on our Christmas tree?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Are you kidding? I’m way to “cautious” to partake in such senseless adventures. I do like to jump off the couch, though…again, mom isn’t too impressed.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Captain Crunch (just like Keto, I actually just tried it for the first time this morning. Thanks Keto, for introducing us!)
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I would not know how to tie them once I untied them, so why would I even bother with untying them?
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Yes…and very brave (okay, so I’m a good balance of brave and cautious).
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Popsicles-the kind that are sugar saturated and stain whatever clothes I’m wearing.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their knees. That’s about how tall I am.
15. RED OR PINK?
Pink for casual. Red for formal.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
That I still have to take naps.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Nana & Grandpa and Grandma Midge & Papa when I don’t get to see them.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Sure. I really am still so self-focused (come on, I’m 2). It’s probably good to know some stuff about other people.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Pants? Today is definitely a skirt day. Brown skirt, to be exact…with my brown and pink cowboy boots.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Veggie Tales Fruit Snacks (I tell my mom that it’s just like eating real veggies, but she doesn’t believe me).
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Anything I can crump to.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
I prefer markers…so I would probably be an orange marker. That’s my favorite color right now.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
My pink blanky.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Kristi Jones…I had some questions about the bulletins.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Like? More like…LOVE! Keto is my imaginary friend, just not so imaginary.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Spaceball or Go Broncos football with my dad. Dance Revolution with my mom (dancing IS a sport!).
27. HAIR COLOR?
Very, very blonde.
28. EYE COLOR?
Very, very brown.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No, but sometimes I wear my Mr. Potato Head’s glasses. They are a little too small.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Chicken and Roreo Cookies (but not together).
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Uh, definitely not scary…
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Peter Pan…(although it was a little scary)
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
White shirt, pink sweater…and a brown w/ blue polka dots headband (accessories are more important than clothing!)
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Let’s see…my birthday is in August, Olivia’s birthday will be in August, mommy’s birthday is in August…I’m gonna go with summer.
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs, kisses, nosy noses, and blinks (butterfly kisses).
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Key lime cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory (okay, that was my mom’s answer)
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Grandma Midge or Nana (I hope)
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Someone’s Come to Our House (I’m getting ready to read it to Olivia when she comes-it’s about bringing a baby home).
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don’t really like mice…they’re icky.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
American Idol Gives Back-I loved the African Children’s Choir! I really liked their dresses…
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
My mom’s singing…just kidding. I like worship music.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles…I’m all about the British Pop Invasion (and how they have influenced the Doodlebops and the Wiggles)
44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Alaska…can I go back, mom?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can crump really well…
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
at the hospital
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Grandma Midge, Nana, and Bubba Grove